[Owasp-board] Eu event management resource?

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat May 23 11:49:08 UTC 2015

Hi Seba,

<board hat=off>
at this moment, AFAIK there is only the /question/ whether an additional
resource for event management in Europe would be useful. So AFAIK, there
is no timeline on this.

If you feel this would be needed and helpful for our event success in
Europe, please let us know your thoughts and input whether such could
make sense?

Thank you, Tobias