[Owasp-board] Update - CFT Issue re:PCI training via OWASP

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu May 7 20:29:44 UTC 2015

Hi Jim

>>to support our strategic goal I suggest we build free training materials
for all to use.

If I understood well from Paul's email, the idea is that the materials are
free, just exactly as an OWASP training during the conference.  I also
support this, indeed we should think a concept as coursera does, live
training is similar to OWASP conference training

as Paul mentioned:
3.  To ensure the content was not exclusive, we required the open webinar
training to be produced

regards

Johanna