[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Foundation - PCI Training - Call for trainers

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu May 7 04:42:24 UTC 2015

from the reactions I see - this could probably be more "socialized"
beforehand :-)
but I do not really see this different than a call for trainings for a
conference, as the outcome will also be available for everyone.  Which is
even better than the conference trainings - which remain "private" to the
paying attendees.
1) the company gets a quality training
2) OWASP gets a share to continue its work
3) we get quality training online
This  is all pretty much in line with the OWASP mission & everybody wins
If well managed, this can be an extra way of bringing trainings to the
masses and generate an extra income to support the organisation/mission.

regards

Seba