[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Foundation - PCI Training - Call for trainers

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu May 7 03:12:57 UTC 2015

I wasn't involved in it, but I think that the idea was to help a company
looking for AppSec training to find a reputable vendor.  Ultimately I agree
with both of you.  OWASP shouldn't be trying to arrange training vendors
for companies like this.  It would be one thing if it were a public
training and this were a public CFT for that.  It's a whole different thing
to be hiring a trainer for a private training.

~josh