[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Foundation - PCI Training - Call for trainers

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed May 6 22:57:56 UTC 2015

I agree 1000% Jason; but I'm a trainer and am biased.

I'll tell you this: the board did not authorize this email and we are
discussing it with staff in a hopefully respectful matter.

More on this soon.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On May 6, 2015, at 2:49 PM, Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org> wrote:

So was this a legitimate email?

Per Martin's message, I'm a little surprised to see it given OWASP's
general stance on vendor neutrality.

If the training will be publicly available via OWASP channels and revenue
is split with the organization, it would seem reasonable by an outsider to
infer endorsement of the trainer by OWASP.

Per Michael's note, some additional details and insights might help frame
the request...

-Jason