[Owasp-board] Call for Vote: Bylaw Change to Section 3.03 Regular Meetings

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Fri May 1 15:58:08 UTC 2015

Josh - All:

While I am not a voting member of the Board, I do support this improved
language for a Bylaw Change.
Note:  The Vote of Confidence gives the Board the flexibility to 'take no
action' if it is determined there were valid reasons for an individual to
miss a meeting.

Also, best practice for email voting requires that all 7 Board members
response proactively (yes, no, abstain) to ensure there is unanimous
consent to hold the email vote.  And of course, at the next normal board
meeting we will note in the minutes the official result of the email voting
'between' meetings.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director