[Owasp-board] call for topics for next months OWASP Community update on April 14

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Wed Mar 25 20:33:48 UTC 2015

Hi Tobias,

We are thinking along the same lines. I am going to put out a call for suggestions and comment on the Chapter Leader Handbook in my next Community News Flash which goes out March 31. I have already outlined some of my suggested changes on the Talk/Discussion pages for each section of the Handbook. I could use the time to welcome new chapters, discuss the handbook and leadership/membership/sponsorship ideas that have been coming up in my first five months with Owasp. Or focus more specifically on one of these topics, sort of like a how to?

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation