[Owasp-board] call for topics for next months OWASP Community update on April 14
tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Mar 25 20:24:24 UTC 2015
Dear fellow OWASPers,
I plan to do a community update (as we did a couple last year) using
Google Hangout next month on April 14.
*I am hereby inviting for topics for the community **update. *
Please write to me with topics you would like to hear or even inform to
I plan to host this with several shared speakers, not only me speaking.
So I invite you for the call for topics.
From my side some of the topics I like to talk about are:
1. strategic goals and involving our volunteers for leading and driving
these into 2015
2. AppSec EU and US conferences
3. discussion of strategy change for conferences in 2016 (Michael?)
4. Women in AppSec programs (?)
- Updates from Paul (as ED),
- Noreen (on community and chapters)
- Joanna (on projects).
The call will be 1hour, so each item shall be not too long.
*Please send me your proposals**until April 7th. (with topic and
duration in minutes)**
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-board