[Owasp-board] Meeting Tomorrow 12:00-13:00 PST

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Wed Mar 25 14:36:54 UTC 2015

Hi Thanks Tobias for the update.

Not sure where the breakdown is....I sent a cancellation of my 1x1 call
yesterday.

Plus I sent a calendar reminder and a 2nd email about pre-reading on Monday
as a reminder.

p.s. Michael - Just saw your note about adding an agenda topic for AppSec
16.  Thanks.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director