[Owasp-board] Board Meeting on Wed: please post your discussion topics ahead of the meeting on the wiki

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Mar 25 00:38:45 UTC 2015

Updated with:
* Michael Coates - AppSecUSA & AppSecEurope Planning Models - Discussion

I'd like to discuss the results from Paul of whether we have any
submissions for 2016.
Also want to discuss a switch to a hybrid planning model (as discussed on
models and use foundation driven planning with some volunteer support.
- Benefits
- Cost
- Requirements
This was also reviewed and proposed by foundation team previously.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board