[Owasp-board] (North America) Final Call for 2016 AppSec Conference Proposals

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Mar 18 23:05:01 UTC 2015

(New subject to break from previous thread)

Just want to be sure the Africa specific thread (which is great) doesn't
detract from the other elements of this message.

I haven't seen anyone mention interest in North America or Europe. I admit
I'm not directly seeing the submitted proposals so they could be there.

So, another bump/reminder if your chapter is thinking of submitting.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board