[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Final Call for 2016 AppSec Conference Proposals

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Mar 18 22:06:10 UTC 2015

As for Africa:
E.g. for Asia, we have a Asia chapter leader list which has been useful
in the past.
Maybe you could create similar for the Africa chapter leaders and sign
them up to it (may I suggest to include the Middle East chapters here as
well).
Then you can post there and see who would be interested to join.
Possibly collect the interested chapters in a google doc or form...

Just my 2cents, Tobias