[Owasp-board] OWASP Strategic Goals 2015 - evote

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Mar 18 18:03:21 UTC 2015

Fair point Fabio, I'll change my vote to yes.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Mar 18, 2015, at 3:06 AM, Fabio Cerullo <fcerullo at owasp.org> wrote:

my vote is YES… there is always room for improvement, but we are almost at
the end of March.

As far as we are onboard with the overall goals, we could mould them as we
see fit.

Fabio Cerullo
Global Board Member
OWASP Foundation
https://www.owasp.org

On 18 Mar 2015, at 12:32, Matt Konda <matt.konda at owasp.org> wrote:

How do we close this out?

Tobias   [yes]
Josh      []
Fabio     [yes]
Matt      [yes]
Andrew  []
Jim         [no] - with change suggested
Michael  [yes]