[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Final Call for 2016 AppSec Conference Proposals

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Wed Mar 18 01:49:08 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Going back to Mohamed Alfateh's original suggestion to have a group
planning call, I think this is a very good idea. We have a template for
events that I created that you can use as a discussion point, if you like.
I created a sample site here:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_Africa

Right now it is linked from the Africa category page, but I can also orphan
it if you prefer. In any case it will show up in search so it would be best
to maintain a "draft" look for now.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Africa

You can use the discussion pages (tab on top left of page content) to plan
out various parts of the event, or set up a different discussion list or
meetup group.

If anyone needs help getting set up with a wiki editor account or any other
support and guidance, please let me know.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation