[Owasp-board] OWASP Strategic Goals 2015 - evote

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Mar 17 18:59:40 UTC 2015

I have one change request. Sorry to do this late hour. This seems like 2
items.

"*2. Strengthen OWASP chapters and increase Chapter’s abilities to
spread message of OWASP through locally organized and run events."*

Can we change it to something specific like, "*2. Increase Chapter’s
abilities to spread message of OWASP be supporting locally organized and
run events."*

Seems more of a goal, a general "support chapters more" seems to general.

Aloha,
Jim