[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Final Call for 2016 AppSec Conference Proposals

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Tue Mar 17 12:16:48 UTC 2015

What would the best way to collect interest be? I could set up an AppSec-Africa mailing list or a Google form, depending on whether you are just collecting contacts or are ready to create a community. I think the contact form is too formal, since it creates a case in SalesForce.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation