[Owasp-board] Code of conduct for OWASP events

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Tue Mar 17 00:14:25 UTC 2015

I will be happy to help work on the Women in AppSec, for AppSecUSA, and
will put together a few recommendations. Sorry that I cannot attend in
person this time, due to another event conflict. Is there a theme or
special programming for this event? There is an organization that might
sponsor: http://www.ncwit.org/ . They were interested before but I didn't
have time to follow up. Have Kelly contact me about this so I do not
forget. Thank you.

Bev