[Owasp-board] Code of conduct for OWASP events

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Mar 16 17:36:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

as Bev has a date conflict for AppSecUS,
@Helen: could maybe Helen (adding Helen on cc) help in addition or you
have an idea for further female OWASP leaders to help support this
initiative?

@Paul: please earmark a budget for women in AppSec for AppSecUS (we did
so in the past before, so you could look there for rough cost amount).
And FYI: In the past, local chapter often jumped in to assist and
sponsor the women in appsec program.

Best, Tobias