[Owasp-board] OWASP on OpenDNS Malware Block List

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Mar 16 15:14:30 UTC 2015

Hi all:
Just as a follow up, Matt Tesauro has an OWASP IT 'service ticket' system
set up in case that are Web or IT related issues.

I have copied him here, but it might be good to bookmark this "OWASP IT"
email address or set it aside for that 'rare' instance when it might be
needed.

Matt - FYI in case you can add to or help support the issue.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org