[Owasp-board] OWASP on OpenDNS Malware Block List

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sat Mar 14 20:32:20 UTC 2015

I wish I could think of something.  I've submitted a support ticket and
escalated with an email to my salesguy.  I was able to get around the issue
myself just by whitelisting owasp.org in my policy, but I don't think that
is even an option for non-enterprise accounts.  I just wanted everyone to
be aware for now and I will update if I hear anything back.

~josh