[Owasp-board] Changing the world one keystroke at a time

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 12:28:33 UTC 2015

Thanks Tom,

For AppSecUSA we're planning to open up a call for activities in the coming
weeks. This would be a chance for anyone to submit innovative/fun
activities for the conference. We can then evaluate all the different ideas
(many of which we wouldn't have come up with on our own) and choose the
best options for the event.

I'll be sure to include AngelHack on the notice for the CFA (Call For
Activities), which will obviously be a public announcement as well.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board