[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Meetups

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Tue Mar 10 11:04:43 UTC 2015

Thanks Simon, I have an established tradition of combining meetup events
with other groups. We call them Meetup Mashups, and a nice way to get
different communities together to discuss issues, and "dig deeper" than
more "siloed" conversations. Attempts at bullying, however, don't settle
well with me, but not worth the trouble, honestly, so moving on for now.
Thanks and best wishes, Bev