[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Mar 5 20:08:28 UTC 2015

Josh

I would like very much to help during this process but it is clear that if
I do this (and in order to avoid any conflict of interest)

   - I will not mentor any projects (in the past I was a mentor for ZAP,
   WebgoatPHP, OWTF)
   - Help create a selection criteria based on the project health criteria
   review
   - Have a strong selection criteria for students similar to Gsoc and make
   sure projects follow up these guidelines
   - Communicate this clearly so tehre are no misunderstandings

I have added Timo who is also helpinbg us with the project reviews and have
developer experience that can help us asses projects

regards

Johanna