[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Mar 5 19:51:20 UTC 2015

I didn't participate in past GSoC at any level and really don't feel
particularly qualified to assemble this program.  It would require way more
research than my time currently allows.  My stipulations for support were
stated in my earlier e-mail:

   - Have a pre-defined scope for the opportunity with specific milestones
   required
   - Have a pre-defined award for completing the opportunity
   - Publicly publish any and all opportunities so that anyone can express
   an interest in them
   - Have a formal selection process with ideally a committee of leaders
   making the selections
   - Those involved in the selection process cannot also submit
   - Those involved in the selection process are also responsible for
   assessing completion
   - All work produced is provided under the same open source license as
   the project

As long as a proposal (from whoever doesn't really matter) adheres to
these, then I feel that I can put my support behind it.

~josh