[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Mar 4 15:21:05 UTC 2015

In principle, I like the idea, because I can see how it helps inspire
students work in the security field.

For the amount: I think we could choose any amount and number of
projects that would seem meaningful and affordable. E.g. we could also
scale back to 5 projects or what we feel makes sense. GSoC did not start
with 10 projects at the beginning.

Small thing: our pockets are not as deep as Google's, so I am a bit more
cautious on what we get in return for this investment.

Would maybe Fabio, Josh and someone else like to call together and hash
out differences for a proposal to the board?

Cheers, Tobias