[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 22:46:07 UTC 2015

I'm afraid I'll have to strongly disagree with this. As an org admin I did
not review any proposal or endorsed any project. My role is simply to
ensure the fairness of the entire process and make sure everything runs
smoothly. Also, Fabio is there as co-admin to make sure there are no
conflicts. In fact I did everything in a really open and transparent manner
and if you check last years slots you will realize that hackademic got less
than it deserved.

Johanna as you very well know we had other members of our community who
tried to abuse the selection process and at the same time were making a
huge fuss about this. I'm really surprised (and a bit offended) that you
suggest that hackademic should be excluded and not those projects.

In any case I do not intend to go on with this discussion. If the community
or the board feels that I'm not fair with everyone or that there is such a
COI I will step down so that hackademic can participate.

Kostas