[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 22:00:56 UTC 2015

Guys

This is a pretty well mature process at Google and would recommend following a similar approach.

Here is their FAQ:

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/help_page <https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/help_page>

All suggestions below could be implemented or have been implemented already as part of OWASP GSOC.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/GSoC <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/GSoC>

Bear in mind this initiative needs to be lined up during the students summer holidays.

I’m including Kostas who has been the org admin for the last two years.

Regards,

Fabio