[Owasp-board] Project Summit EU 2015 - Invitation to comment

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 16:22:25 UTC 2015

Tobias, all:

Thanks for your support, and as the planning for this Project Summit has
evolved, I'm quite confident it will be well attended and productive.
Therefore, I plan to approve the requested budget support from the
Foundation in amount of $10K.  Lets move full speed ahead and make this a
great part of the overall AppSec Conference week in Amsterdam.
There is also a University Challenge going on during AppSec-EU so there
should be some good networking and sharing of ideas between project leaders
and students.
Martin & his conference team are doing a great job with planning for
AppSec-EU Amsterdam.

On the signup or registration system, yes, I'll check with Kate, but I
believe Johanna has already coordinated with Martin for the Project Summit
info and signup links to be added to the AppSec-EU website.

Cheers, paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org