[Owasp-board] Project Summit EU 2015 - Invitation to comment

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 16:21:41 UTC 2015

A small idea: should we ask our ops team whether they could provide some
help by providing a system where people can sign-up for sessions, so you
can know how many people will attend which session? Or you have that
already covered?

I spoke with the appsec EU team and we will use appsec system once is
operational

regards

Johanna