[Owasp-board] Project Summit EU 2015 - Invitation to comment

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 16:09:08 UTC 2015

Wow, this looks very nice.
Lots of action going on!
Exciting!

Thank you so much for providing the agenda!

A small idea: should we ask our ops team whether they could provide some
help by providing a system where people can sign-up for sessions, so you
can know how many people will attend which session? Or you have that
already covered?

@Paul: the 10k project summit budget is within your decision limit, so
you could sign-off on this yourself if you like when you and our team
feel you have enough budget plan information. And I have full confidence
in our ops team to decide. (If you wish in addition a discussion or
evote by the board to support the sign-off, please let me know, so I can
initiate that to support you. But IMHO, I don't think an additional
board discussion to be necessary.)

Best regards, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
Chairman OWASP Global Board