[Owasp-board] OWASP not selected for GSoC

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 15:45:03 UTC 2015

Fabio,

thanks a lot for this answer and info.

That is an acceptable reason, though IMHO it would have been nice from
Google to state such criteria before our team made the effort of
preparing and submitting.

Still good to know.

@Fabio: could you (or another member of the GSoC team) maybe write a
blog post about this for our OWASP blog?

And a small question, just a thought: Should we as OWASP maybe hold our
own SoC this year, using some OWASP funding budget for it (even thought
surely much lower than what Google has)?

What do you think?

Best regards, Tobias