[Owasp-board] Code of conduct for OWASP events

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 02:54:09 UTC 2015

Tobias,

This is a great idea, and I think I can help promote it with the help of
Noreen from within my Twitter feeds, and within a Facebook group I have
access to.

Personally, I feel bad that I am making the cardinal mistake of speaking on
behalf of women, so the sooner we can get this effort to be self-supporting
the better.

In the meantime, I'm more than happy to help push this effort, and I will
always support it.

thanks
Andrew