[Owasp-board] Update on 2016 AppSec Conference & 'Call to Host'

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Mar 2 14:42:02 UTC 2015

I have talked to Jim Weiler and while he was initially excited about the
idea, he let me know last week that he does not believe there is enough
volunteer "ground support" to make the event successful.

Last week I was also in contact/conversation with the DC/NoVA teams about
reviving AppSec DC.  These two geographically close chapters are both very
strong and active thanks to their amazing leadership.

Kate

--

Kate Hartmann
kate.hartmann at owasp.org