[Owasp-board] Update on 2016 AppSec Conference & 'Call to Host'

Bil Corry bil.corry at owasp.org
Sun Mar 1 21:10:20 UTC 2015

For Europe, I read that Luxembourg offers an incentive for hosting conferences in the country.  "For example, a conference with over 100 registered participants and 100 hotel bookings can receive up to 18,000 euros in support, providing at least half of the attendees have travelled to Luxembourg from abroad."

http://www.wort.lu/en/business/mice-state-subsidies-more-support-for-luxembourg-business-tourism-54e4a9d70c88b46a8ce53c4b

I don't know anything more about it than what that article says, but it might be worth considering.

- Bil

paul.ritchie at owasp.org