[Owasp-board] Documentation Major upgrade promotion through LULU

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Mar 1 09:50:37 UTC 2015

I like to agree with Jim, that overall the contact form is working.

If you recently submitted a message through this which got lost, I would
love to hear about it, because that is not what I am seeing on the
operations end. Our team is working through a quite large number of
requests every month.

Cheers, Tobias