[Owasp-board] AppSecUSA 2016 - Discussion

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jun 30 21:56:22 UTC 2015

Matt,

A significant amount of collaboration already happens between OWASP
members and developer conferences. I am very interested in ways to
expand that.

I would not suggest such a partnership for one of our main national
OWASP conferences however. Revenue sharing alone might be a big issue.

But having OWASP presences at major developer conferences? Or having
full OWASP tracks at different major developer conferences? I'm all for
that...

Aloha,
Jim

--