[Owasp-board] AppSecUSA 2016 - Discussion

Tom Brennan tomb at proactiverisk.com
Tue Jun 30 10:52:17 UTC 2015

Alcon; NYC is always a great place and why I choose to live in the area. We
did it in 2008 and 2013 and were profitable both times and I invested a lot
of time as well as many volunteers. Those experiences ARE currently being
applied  to http://www.nymjcsc.org and the direction we should take in the
future we OWASP already has agreements in place. (Be inclusive, be cheap to
attend and drive awareness)

The crew is also planning a regional event in 2016 & 2017 that mirrors
the OWASP LASCON event we have a plan in motion.  I would suggest a call
with all involved people on July 6th 7th or morning of the 10th.

Having been around the block with OWASP I believe that Vegas or Orlando,
FL should be considered ideal for a global and annual OWASP AppSecUSA will
discuss why on the call.  I have also motioned for the OWASP
USA summit event in New Jersey so lets discuss and have always supported
OWASP Hawaii ;)

It's not as easy as just changing the 2013 website
http://2013.appsecusa.org but let's discuss

Brennan
973-202-0122

Semper Fidelis,