[Owasp-board] AppSecUSA 2016 - Discussion

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Jun 29 23:40:21 UTC 2015

Andrew,

Since we're in some ways putting the cart before the horse, from your
comments can I conclude you are for a foundation driven planning for
AppSecUSA 2016?

To your notes, I do like the following ideas you mentioned.

1. Picking a location where we've already been will drastically reduce
effort and work because we've already used the location.
2. Moving to a foundation driven planning event would open up more funds
since the split would be eliminated.
3. Proximity of staff is helpful. We have 2 in the bay area and several in
the baltimore area

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board