[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Please submit your agenda and cost for the APPSEC US participation-Deadline 15th August

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Jun 29 17:47:43 UTC 2015

Hi Paul

That discussion about the 100k ended in setting up a committee, which I'm
leading with Tom and Eoin including Claudia as our support staff

I did not have the impression that this discussion had something to do
directly with the actual summit in SFO.

The committee still needs to setup some plan and propose this to the board.
(Next Summit initiatives)

Dinis has been promoting the idea to come with  a huge summit like happened
in Lisbon 2008, but the question is: Do we want to spend so much money on a
huge summit? who is allow to come? How do we decide this?

Like I said, we need to regulate this otherwise we will have a huge amount
of 'project leaders' that work hardly on their projects and see the summit
as a nice paid vacation

That's why the committee is for ;-)

Regards

Johanna