[Owasp-board] OWASP Mail accounts - Terms of Use

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Tue Jun 23 00:11:49 UTC 2015

I agree with everything that has been mentioned so far, and also, I feel
that it is not appropriate for project leaders, chapter leaders, etc., to
use their company email for non profit use. I don't mind so much when they
use a personal email, but I've always felt it inappropriate for
representing a non profit organization. However, many non profits do this
and it has always bothered me when they allow that sort of thing. Anyway, I
would be happy if OWASP had a policy for chapter leaders and project
leaders to use owasp.org emails when dealing with public, and representing
OWASP in their OWASP projects. Just my 2 cents. Best wishes, Bev