[Owasp-board] OWASP Mail accounts - Terms of Use

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:36:22 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Tobias <tobias.gondrom at owasp.org> wrote:
> I will wait with my vote for one more day to give people from the community
> a chance to voice their opinion or raise any concerns before I cast my vote.
>
> Please be patient with me. I shall vote tomorrow.
> Thanks, Tobias
...<big snip>...

Well, to that end then, can we have Fabio make this link public instead?
I don't have an OWASP account set up for Google Drive and while I could
to that, if this is supposed to be public and most everything we do is supposed
to be transparent, then why restrict this to owasp.org accounts (or whatever
it is currently restricted to)? It's not like we need to make it editable,
but view-only access to everyone surely is easier to access. I doubt that
I am the only one subscribing to these lists who signs up using something
other than my owasp.org email.

Thanks,
-kevin
--
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.