[Owasp-board] Pre-Reading OWASP Board Call June 24

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Jun 22 23:02:47 UTC 2015

Board,

As mentioned in a previous thread I won't be able to make the new time for
this board meeting. The original time would have been fine, but the newly
chosen time is not possible for me.

For future planning, if we are changing the meeting time I'd ask for as
much notice as possible.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board