[Owasp-board] Detailed Vote Record

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Jun 22 23:02:43 UTC 2015

Hi Michael:
It looks like that change happened around Nov. 2014...about the time I
started updating that archive.

The detail votes are in the actual minutes and perhaps it was just my style
to put the summary on the summary archive page.
If the group would like to return to putting individual votes on the
archive page, it shouldn't be too hard to switch back.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org