[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Project Summit USA during APPSEC

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Jun 22 22:59:19 UTC 2015

Paul, Johanna, Board,

>From an AppSecUSA perspective we'd need to know any space requirements as
soon as possible for planning purposes. We're still ok to accommodate at
the moment, but sooner is better for planning purposes.

>From a budgeting perspective please work through Paul and foundation for
any costs.

AppSecUSA can commit to provide the meeting space (provided we have
sufficient notice).

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board