[Owasp-board] Higher Criteria on Starting projects

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Jun 22 08:23:35 UTC 2015

Cool stuff. I'm unsure the correlation between activity level and quality is correct.

Having weaker and stronger projects is per bell curve we will always have that. Hopefully more weaker will become stronger over time.

The day we don't have active incubator projects is a day to worry about the health of OWASP as a whole.
IMHO project status is a strong indicator of how OWASP is doing.

Eoin Keary
BCC Risk Advisory - edgescan CTO
Gartner "notable vendor" MSSP MQ