[Owasp-board] Higher Criteria on Starting projects

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Jun 21 20:56:51 UTC 2015

Matt

Yes indeed. In 2013 a Project Review team created this criteria( I was one
of them)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1upIyG0L-P-myUM6EPg0aJmCTDvJrdqaVdnjdNBME9is/edit?usp=sharing

We have been using automated tools for tracking like Openhub and SWAMP, but
checking quality of documentation and testing is more labor intensive.

Timo for example, is a developer and has been giving a hand on this, as
myself and when we hired a Tester to help us out with project reviews last
year.

Still, like mentioned before, is labor intensive. We are looking at ideas
to help us automate as possible, but the human component is indispensable
so far.

regards

Johanna