[Owasp-board] Higher Criteria on Starting projects

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Sun Jun 21 19:26:37 UTC 2015

Thanks Johanna for raising this issue.

There are even many empty projects on the project inventory. (Projects with
no content.)

I'd like to see a stricter criteria on  starting a project. There is no
shortage of good quality  security related open source projects out there
so by no means do I feel a need to lower the bar for starting an OWASP
project.

Regards.
Timo