[Owasp-board] Higher Criteria on Starting projects

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:14:24 UTC 2015

I like the fact that we have a low bar of entry, but definitely agree that
we need to do a better job of making the useful/mature projects more
visible.

Perhaps we could have a new 'Candidate' or 'Prospective' category, which
has the existing low bar of entry, but doenst confer full 'OWASP Project'
status.
These could then be listed on a separate page to the 'full' projects.
Such projects would need to show a useful and significant deliverable to be
even considered for promotion to labs.

Cheers,

Simon

--