[Owasp-board] On-demand Training Proposal

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Jun 19 17:26:46 UTC 2015

We are doing one in Ireland for 60 people or so in July 16th.

Non branded, vendor agnostic appsec training.

Members are free.
Non members become members (€50) and then its free.

Owasp gets members & funds. People get educated. No financial benefit to the trainer but some publicity.

Eoin Keary
BCC Risk Advisory - edgescan CTO
Gartner "notable vendor" MSSP MQ