[Owasp-board] On-demand Training Proposal

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Jun 15 19:07:55 UTC 2015

It looks to me that its expanding out the payed training model which is sorta good, but also shall have a negative effect.

It shall not encourage folks to open their training material similar to what jim and myself did last year.

It is monetising training using the OWASP brand  and simply positioning OWASP as a sales platform IMHO.

This may result in more awareness but a reduction of open material.

Eoin Keary
BCC Risk Advisory - edgescan CTO
Gartner "notable vendor" MSSP MQ